Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|- Sugars||- g|
This recipe is
- 125g dried rice noodles
- ⅓ cup (100g) red curry paste
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2½ cups (625mL) vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 270mL can light coconut milk
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into strips
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 125g green beans, diagonally sliced
- 3 baby bok choy, separated, washed, shredded
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup (40g) bean sprouts
- ½ cup (20g) coriander leaves
- lime wedges to serve
InstructionsPrep time Cook time
- cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. drain well. divide among 4 large serving bowls.
- heat a large wok over high heat. add curry paste and tofu and cook for 2 minutes. add stock, MAGGI fish sauce and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. add carrot, mushrooms and beans and cook for 2 minutes. add bok choy and cook for a further 1 minute, or until just tender. remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- divide the vegetables among the 4 serving bowls. pour over the liquid evenly. top with bean sprouts and coriander. serve with lime wedges.