Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|Dietary Fibre||- g|
This recipe is
- 4 (320g) lean veal leg steaks
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped lemongrass
- 100g beans, trimmed
- 1 cup (100g) thinly sliced pumpkin
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Original Seasoning
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200g salad leaves
InstructionsPrep time Cook time
- heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook veal until golden. remove from pan, cut into thin strips and transfer to a serving bowl.
- add lemongrass, beans and pumpkin to pan and stir fry until cooked. transfer to the serving bowl.
- combine MAGGI original seasoning, MAGGI sweet chilli sauce, ginger, lemon juice and remaining oil. pour over the veal and vegetables, toss together and allow to cool.
- just before serving, toss in the salad leaves and serve.