Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|Dietary Fibre||- g|
This recipe is
- 200g lean pork mince
- 1 large (300g) potato, finely diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup (60mL) water
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Premium Oyster Sauce
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- spray oil for cooking
- ¼ cup (60mL) MAGGI Hot Chilli Sauce
InstructionsPrep time Cook time
- preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan forced. line a baking tray with baking paper.
- heat a frying pan over medium heat, add mince and cook until browned. stir in potato, lemon juice and water. cook until potatoes are tender and all the liquid has evaporated, approx 8 minutes.
- stir in MAGGI premium oyster sauce, remove from heat and cool.
- cut each sheet of filo in half then fold each piece in half. divide the filling between each sheet of filo, placing it on one corner. fold up each sheet of pastry encasing the filling and forming a parcel. place on baking tray; bake for 15 minutes or until golden. serve immediately with MAGGI hot chilli sauce for dipping.