Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
This recipe is
- ½ cup (45g) UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- ½ cup (70g) chopped mixed nuts
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup (90g) UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- ½ cup (80g) chopped dried fruit
- 2½ cups (625mL) water
InstructionsPrep time Cook time
- combine UNCLE TOBYS traditional oats, nuts and honey; place on a baking tray. place under a preheated grill and cook on medium heat until crispy and lightly golden, stirring occasionally.
- to make porridge, combine UNCLE TOBYS traditional oats, dried fruit and water in a saucepan over high heat; bring to the boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer 5 minute or until oats are thick and creamy.
- divide between serving bowls, top with nutty topping and serve immediately drizzled with extra honey if desired.