Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Natalie’s Creamy Sweet Chilli & Honey Garlic Prawns with Veggies
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|- Saturated||- g|
|Dietary Fibre||- g|
This recipe is
Natalie's Creamy Sweet Chilli & Honey Garlic Prawns with Veggies
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 30 large green prawns, peeled with tails intact and deveined
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 tsp of minced chilli
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 medium (150g) onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- ½ red capsicum (100g), sliced thinly
- 1 cup (80g) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (100g) cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (100g) green beans, sliced
- 1 bok choy (500g), trimmed and chopped coarsely
- 375mL can CARNATION Light & Creamy Cooking Milk
InstructionsPrep time Cook time
- heat oil in a large frying pan or wok; add prawns with garlic, chilli and honey, cook 2 minutes or until prawns turn pink. remove prawns from pan and set aside to keep warm.
- using same pan or wok, add onion and carrot, cook 2 minutes, add remaining vegetables and stir fry until just tender, return prawns and any juices to pan. add CARNATION light & creamy cooking milk, and stir until heated through. serve immediately with rice, if desired.