Terms of Service
The #GoodLife Quiz is committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and shows respect for others. We ask our fans to do their part and comply with these rules for posts, communications and general behaviour on social platforms sponsored by Nestlé.
In the spirit of openness, it’s worth highlighting that if a post breaks these rules, it will be deleted:
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
- Play fair: no defamatory, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive posts.
- No personal attacks: don’t attack people with extreme language or personal attacks. It stops conversation and can hurt people.
- Stay on topic: no spam, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments.
- Be original: feel free to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Mind your own business: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights and don’t give out personal information.
- Keep it legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
- Be responsible: Children under the age of 13 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians
The content posted by fans and contributors on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. By contributing to this site, you agree to allow Nestlé to use your content (including product ideas) in any manner without any obligation or compensation to you. Please note that no personal correspondence will be entered into by our contributors. Thanks for being a Nestlé #GoodLife fan!